“This is my signature weed-infused dish.”
Prep: 15 minutes
Total: 1 hour
1 fryer chicken, cut into pieces (leave skin on)
salt and pepper
weed-infused butter and olive oil
1 large onion, cut into thumb-size pieces
about 1/2 glass of white wine (optional)
small cremini mushrooms
1. Wash and dry the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slowly heat the weed-infused butter and olive oil in a skillet, then add the fryer pieces until well-browned.
3. Remove the pieces and place onto a plate.
4. Using the same pan you fried the chicken pieces on, lower the heat and fry the onion pieces until transparent. Replace the chicken pieces and add the cremini mushrooms, continuing to cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the white wine and let it sizzle. Now, add the black and green olives, gently stirring to combine all. Cover until ready to serve.
Powered by WPeMatico